Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Cute Tray - Beauty Inspiration

I went to Marshall's a couple weeks ago and found this wonderful tray!


I put it on my vanity and set lipstick and things on it that I enjoy looking at. Then I end up moving them because I want to be able to see what's written on the tray:

"I always find beauty in the things that are odd and imperfect; they are much more interesting."
-Marc Jacobs

I find that so inspiring because I often feel imperfect and it's nice to think that could be interesting and even beautiful. Also, I admire Marc Jacobs and love his style, so the fact that this is a quote from him made it more meaningful.

And, to appeal to my need for bargains, this tray was only $4.99


You never know what you'll find at Marshall's! Now if I could just find an equally good deal on a Marc Jacob's handbag!

No comments:

Post a Comment