Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover Review

I've tried many different methods to remove my eye makeup - bi-phase removers, oil cleanser, gel cleanser, Sephora's makeup remover cloths - and my very favorite is Maybelline's Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover.


This remover is great because it does a wonderful job of getting off my daily eye makeup. Even better, it doesn't sting my eyes, get oily residue in my eyes or cause breakouts. The product is a clear, unscented liquid. Here are the ingredients:


This works beautifully to remove regular mascara, eye shadow and eye liner, but it won't take off anything waterproof. To use it, you just squeeze out some product onto a cotton pad, gently press it onto your eyelid for 20 seconds and wipe off your makeup (or you can use reusable flannel square, which is what I use. Just buy some flannel at the fabric store and cut it into small squares. Wash after every use, of course.)


I love this eye makeup remover because it's effective, non-irritating, easy to find and inexpensive. I hope Maybelline keeps making it for years to come! (Fingers crossed for no reformulations or discontinuations!)

No comments:

Post a Comment