Saturday, March 12, 2016

What's in my makeup bag?

I have a million makeup bags, but they all cause everything to fall to the black hole in the bottom. Then I have to root around to locate what I'm trying to find - usually a lip product of some sort. So, when I saw this bag at the Rack, I had to buy it! Had to!


Here it is with all my stuff inside:


The small slot in the middle was what sold me. I wanted something that would separate my lip balm from the rest of the bag. I also like that there are two side compartments. I'm using one side for makeup and the other for random other stuff, like hair ties and earplugs (you never know when you might see a live band and need ear protection!).

Here's everything that I fit inside the bag:


I added a small container of hand lotion later and it fit just fine, also.  I see my Daiso comb has lost a couple teeth. It's a snaggletooth comb now! So that might need to be replaced.

The makeup bag brand is Kestrel and it was $5.97. I couldn't find anything in the $6 price range on their website, though. So yay for the Rack!


I'm so happy I snapped up this little gem!

What's in your makeup bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment