Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid Review

My skin has some surface redness that foundation and loose powder do a fairly good job of neutralizing. However, intrigued by all the color correction concealers, I decided to test out Urban Decay's Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid in green.


The packaging and doe foot applicator are the same as Urban Decay's Naked weightless concealer, which I have in fair neutral. The consistency is very similar, as well - light and easy to blend.


Here's how my skin looks without any makeup.


Here's how my skin looks with the green corrector unblended.


Here it is blended.


Here's with just foundation and concealer.


Here's me with all my makeup on.


I really liked using this corrector! It's easy to apply and blends nicely with fingers or a Beauty Blender. It plays nicely with the rest of my makeup and doesn't leave me looking green like Shreck. It just tones down the redness and leaves my skin a more porcelain tone without the ruddiness. I also haven't had any breakouts or other irritation while using this corrector.

Here's a swatch with it applied heavily on top and then more blended out below.


This isn't something I would use on days where I'm rushing. However, for occasions when I want to look polished or just have more time for my makeup routine, then I will definitely use this corrector!

Here are the ingredients:

No comments:

Post a Comment