Friday, February 12, 2016

Hair Product Sampler

I love trying new hair products almost as much as I enjoy new makeup. Since I have an esthetician's license, I usually shop at Cosmoprof. However, when I saw this sampler set of hair styling products at Ulta, I had to have it!
Getting eight products for about ten bucks is a pretty good deal. That works out to only $1.25 per item. Here is everything you get:
  • Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment (1.0 oz)
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap Overnight Protector (1.0 oz)
  • Sexy Hair Full Bloom Thickening and Refreshing Spray (1.7 oz)
  • Matrix Style Link Volume Builder (2.2 oz)
  • Redken Frizz Dismiss Smooth Force FPF 20 (1.0 oz.)
  • Tigi Bed Head Mini Hard Head Hairspray (3.0 oz)
  • Sebastian Shaper Plus Hairspray (1.5 oz)
  • Wella EIMI Dry Me Dry Shampoo (1.35 oz)
Also included is a coupon for a haircut and style at the Ulta salon for $25. (But I am loyal to my stylist, so I won't be using that.)
The Sebastian hairspray (which I have already used in the past and like) is $5.00 at Ulta for the travel size. Many products don't even come in travel size. So this is also a nice way to get some quality styling products at a lower price for your travel toiletry bag.

I was most interested in trying out the Wella dry shampoo and the Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom Spray. I'm still testing them, so stay tuned!

This set is a fun way to try something new! It is also a lower priced item that can help get your cart up to $50 to get free shipping when ordering online. Either way, I definitely recommend checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment