Sunday, February 14, 2016

Swatch Sunday - Benefit Highlighters

I thought I'd start dedicating Sundays to swatching. I just got a sample of Benefit's Shy Beam, so I wanted to compare it to High Beam and Watt's Up!

Here's a swatch with them heavily applied:
I was surprised at how peachy Shy Beam is compared to High Beam. I also never realized how pinky gold Watt's Up looks on the skin.

Here's a swatch with all three blended in:
Shy Beam is definitely the most subtle of the three! I think these are all fun and easy to use. I haven't had issues with any of them breaking me out, which is always shocking. I'm not sure if I would buy the full sizes just because I prefer powder highlighters. But I'll definitely enjoy using my samples.

Hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment