Tuesday, February 2, 2016

More Pinks!

One can never have too many lipsticks, am I right? I wish I could say this batch completes my pink lipstick collection, but that would be a lie. These are just a few more of my favorites.

Top to bottom:  Lipstick Queen Fly, Mac Speak Louder, Mac Lustering, Mac Candy Yum-Yum, Julep Last Call.

Flash

No Flash

Candy Yum-Yum is hard to wear because of the formula (Retro Mattes are sooooo dry!), but it’s happy and bright! I love it! Julep Last Call feathers a bit on me, but a patient gave it to me, which was really sweet. The Lipstick Queen and the other two Mac ones are all very easy to wear. Definitely in regular rotation. So, I should really stop buying hot pink lippies. Right? Riiiiiight. Good in theory, but they're so hard to resist. However, I will most certainly remember this swatching exercise next time I buy a new lip color. I mean, the Gwen Stefani lipstick in Wonderland is most certainly a completely different pink than any that I already have. Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment