Sunday, March 20, 2016

Swatch Sunday - MAC Eyeshadows

As you've probably heard, the MAC pro palette eyeshadow refills are $6 now! I have a pro discount, so that makes them $4.20 for me! What?! That's crazy talk. I've been working on building a new 15 pan palette, but I thought I'd take a look at what I already have. Here are some of my favorite neutrals:


Here are the swatches - inside, no flash:


Inside, with flash:


Outside, no flash - very cloudy and rainy today:


I like making 4 pan palettes for travel. My favorite four of this group would be Orb (great allover color for fair cool skin tones), Naked Lunch (beautiful inner corner highlight), Era (satiny sheer wash of color - a nice one and done) and Omega (love this one for a transition shadow). I'd still need an eyeliner, since those shades are not dark enough for liner. I just have a weakness for light and mid-tone shadows.

I really like MAC eyeshadows. I think they perform well and they have some wonderful everyday (as well as brights) colors that suit all different skin tones. I'm looking forward to ordering more! Although, Lord knows I don't really *need* more...

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment