Thursday, February 25, 2016

Urban Decay Flushed Palette

I picked up the Urban Decay Flushed Palette in Native from Sephora a few weeks ago. It was on sale for $10! I don't see it on their site at all right now, but it's listed on sale for $15 on the Urban Decay site.


I thought this would be a good palette for travel.


It's small and has a blush, bronzer and highlighter.

The ingredients looked non-irritating - no oils or anything that made me nervous.

I've worn this palette using all the three products together and mixed them with other products, too. All three wear nicely and apply smoothly. They are bit powdery, but don't look chalky on the skin. I haven't had any skin irritation or breakouts from anything in this palette. All three products are in the same pan, so there is no divider or space between them. However, I didn't have any trouble using my regular blush brush and MAC 184 fan brush for bronzer. My Wayne Goss 02 brush fit fine in the highlighter.

I like the blush the best. It's a cool, matte pink and can be sheered out.The highlighter is a cool, pale pink with shimmer. It's a tiny bit frosty, but it's pretty as long as I'm not too heavy-handed. The bronzer is great for my skintone (NW20) and doesn't turn orange. I have tried it as a light contour, as well as to bronze my forehead. It looks natural and is completely matte.

Here's an indoor shot of me wearing the whole palette:

I think this palette is a great deal and I'm absolutely going to take it with me on my next trip! I'm happy I paid $10, but $15 is deal, too. I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment