Sunday, March 6, 2016

Swatch Sunday - Too Faced Love Flush Blush Palette

I got the Too Faced Love Flush Blush Palette a couple months ago and have enjoyed it ever since. It appears that the palette isn't available anymore, but fear not, because you can still buy singles.

Here are the swatches and the colors from top to bottom in each shot are:  Love Hangover, Baby Love, I Will Always Love You, How Deep is Your Love?, Justify My Love, and Your Love is King.

Inside, no flash:


Inside with flash:

Outside, no flash:

My favorites are Justify My Love (described as "bright pink with fine gold sparkle"), Your Love is King (described as a "plummy rose") and Love Hangover (a "perfect warm pink").

These colors all look very springy to me! I like it because it's a mix of warms and cools, berries and pinks, as well as a nude and a coral. These blushes are long-wearing and also do not irritate my skin or clog my pores. Always a plus!

If I were going to get one single, I would get Justify My Love. I have a weakness for bright pink and sparkles.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment