Friday, August 19, 2016

The Highlighter Challenge!

 I had so much fun with the Highlighter Tag! Check out my video here!


Thanks for watching!

I had a little challenge with the swatches in the video, so wanted to include photos of better swatches.

Here are swatches of all the highlighters that I mentioned in the tag.

The Highlighter Tag

Best packaging:  Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight – Champagne Pop
Best natural highlight:  MAC Prep n Prime Highlighter – Radiant Rose
Best going out highlight:  Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed – Prosecco Pop
Regret Purchasing:  Stila All Over Shimmer Duo – Kitten
Brand you own most of/favorite brand:  Becca
Most used:  tie between Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Aura and The Balm Mary Loumanizer
Least used:  Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator – Ballerina
Most Expensive:  Laura Mercier Matte Radiance – Highlight 01
Least Expensive:  Wet n Wild – Reserve Your Cabana

And here are swatches of my Becca highlighter collection!


Thanks for looking! I'll try to do better swatches in the video itself next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment