Sunday, August 14, 2016

Swatch Sunday - Bronzers for Fair Skin

Finding a bronzer for fair skin tones that doesn't look like you rubbed dirt or red clay on your face can be a challenge. Too Faced Milk Chocolate gets recommended a lot and though it's very nice (and smells heavenly!), it sometimes requires a ton of blending - depending on how pale I am. (I range from NW15 - 20).

Recently, I tried two bronzers that actually worked well on my skin and didn't call for intense buffing to blend out harsh edges! These two wonders are Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sun-Kissed and Lorac TANtalizer Baked Bronzer in Matte Tan. I like both of them, but I like the Lorac one slightly better because it doesn't have any reddish tones, whereas the Urban Decay one has slight red undertones. That being said, I find both to give a natural and understated warmth to my skin.

Since it's swatch Sunday, let's see those swatches! From top to bottom in each shot are Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer in Matte Tan, Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sun-Kissed and Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer.

Inside, no flash:

Inside, with flash:

Outside, no flash:

I am seriously in love with the Lorac bronzer! I only have a sample size, but when I run out, I definitely plan to buy the full size!

Hope you're all having a great weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment