Sunday, August 28, 2016

Swatch Sunday - Concealer Collection

It seems that I've become a concealer hoarder! Here's my whole collection:


Please talk me off a ledge because I still want the new Tarte Shape Tape! Clearly I don't need it. But I can't seem to get my mitts on it anyway because Ulta is out every time I try to make an order. Ah, well. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something!

Since it's swatch Sunday, I do have some lovely swatches. However, I'm going to try just doing the shot outside without flash. It seems like the indoor pictures on my cell phone are kind of crappy with or without flash.

Without further ado, here are the swatches (outside, no flash overcast today):

I am about NW15 right now and my favorite concealer of this bunch is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla. It's definitely creamy, but not sticky and offers full coverage for my undereye area and my scar. My least favorite is the Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer in Blondie. I love their mineral foundation, but the concealer is chalky and hard to blend.

What are your favorite concealers? If it's Shape Tape, then don't tell me!!! Just kidding, you can enable me. ;)

Hope you're all having a great weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment