Sunday, August 7, 2016

Swatch Sunday - Urban Decay Naked Basics 2

I avoided getting the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 palette for a long time because it just looks so...boring!

However, I decided to get it for travel when Ulta was a having a 5x points for Urban Decay products at the beginning of the year. So while it may be basic and not as flashy as some palettes, it's turned out to be one that I reach for regularly. This is the palette that I would immediately replace if it was lost or used up (and this one might actually get used up!).

Top to bottom in each shot are Skimp (the only shimmer, all the rest are mattes), Stark, Frisk, Cover, Primal and Undone.

Here are the swatches!

Inside, no flash:

Inside with flash:

Outside, no flash:

I love this palette because you can create a lot of different looks for day or night. You can also combine some of the neutral shades in this palette with brights from another palette. It's great for me, too, because the colors are on the cooler side. I'm NW15 - 20, so in a sea of warm palettes, it's nice to get a break.

What's your favorite neutral palette? There are so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment