Sunday, March 27, 2016

Swatch Sunday - Too Faced Sugar Pop

I was thinking about swatching red lippies today and then I thought - no! It's spring! So I decided to look for something more spring-y with pastels and brights. Enter the Too Faced Sugar Pop eyeshadow palette! (Looks like it's been marked down to $18, if you want to snap it up!)


This palette is so cute and happy! I got it for my birthday from my husband last year. There are some underperformers that create a lot of fallout (I'm looking at you Malted Milk Ball and Sugared Violet), but there are a couple standouts, too.

Here are the swatches. The colors from top to bottom in each shot are Rock Candy, Strawberry Ice, Peach Fuzz, Macaron, Sugared Violet, Bubblegum, Malted Milk Ball, Blackberry and Blue Raspberry.

Inside, no flash:


Inside, with flash:


Outside, no flash:


One of my favorites in this palette is Strawberry Ice, which is a nice lavender wash of color. (Maybe better named Violet Ice?) My other fave is Blue Raspberry, which is great as a liner and is also the flavor I always pick when I get a Slurpee!

I like using one or two of the shades in this palette and pairing it with neutrals from my MAC singles or other neutral palette (like Kat Von D Shade + Light) for an everyday kind of eye look with a hint of color.

Happy Easter! Hope you got some candy in your Easter basket! Or maybe some candy colored makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment