Sunday, February 28, 2016

Swatch Sunday - Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed

I got Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal as a sample from Sephora. I liked the formula and didn't experience any breakouts from it, even though it does have some ingredients that can be triggers for me (petrolatum, wax and paraffin). However, Opal is a bit too dark for me at NW20. Next, I got the Becca Afterglow palette, which has Moonstone, my very favorite. After using that palette for a while, Pearl came out as a single. I was so sure that I would like Pearl better than Moonstone, but, spoiler alert, I don't! I think Pearl is pretty, but it's super shimmery. Moonstone is easier for me to wear.

Here are some swatches on my NW15 arm of all the shades that I have. Top to Bottom in each photo are Pearl, Moonstone, Opal, Rose Gold, and Topaz.

Inside, no flash:

Inside, with flash:

Outside, no flash:

 
I love Rose Gold in the pan, but it's a smidgen too dark for me. I have tried to wear it over blush to give some shimmer and that works pretty well. Topaz is just too dark for me. I keep thinking I'll use it as an eyeshadow, but I have eleventy-million eyeshadows, so that hasn't happened yet.

These highlighters are gorgeous, creamy and wear well all day. Beautiful!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment